Sunday, April 25, 2010

Where did I get 10 days from?

I obviously have lost my mind. Graduation is NOT ten days away more like 14 days. I have no brain left.

Today I have spent my day on this computer. Why you might ask? DOING HOMEWORK. I am sick of homeowrk I am sick of school. I quit! HOnestly I do. I'm over this college thing. Is it sad that I am already dreading waking up in the morning? I can hear the alarm going off now and I think I'm going to vomit.

I have been a complete slacker this weekend. I have two lesson reflections that need to be put on CHalk and Wire, I have ETEC crap I need to finish, and I have a proposal to write for English. (Have I mentioned that I hate my life?) I'm still kicking myself in the butt for waiting until my LAST semester to take ETEC and COMP 2..What was I thinking? Oh, I know what I was thinking! Those were the days...Staying up late with my roomates. Going to La Huerta every Tuesday for Margaritas, Party on the Patio on Thursday's. Now I know why I waited so long.


I want a time machine..to take me from this computer..In fact take me where there are NO computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment